What information do we collect from Bloggers?
We only collect information from Bloggers and Blog Owners when you register on our site, complete your profile, update your profile, and respond to our classification questions.
What Blogger information do we reveal?
- The name of the Blog
- The frequency of updates to the Blog
- The type of content addressed in the Blog
- The date the blogger most recently updated their BloggerRegistry profile
- (In the future we plan to share with readers) The Blogger, Blog owner or Blog editor's nationality and/or primary language.
- A summary of the Bloggers' responses to our disclosure questions.
We collect but do not reveal:
- The name of the Blogger, Blog owner, or Blog editor.
- The Blogger, Blog owner or Blog editor's email address.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. The only time we might release information is when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable, visitor information in the aggregate may be provided to demonstrate the performance of our system.